Pretty Huge Dks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike Source Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where have I been

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pHd. Tom
Monster Cock
pHd. Tom

Where have I been Empty
PostSubject: Where have I been   Where have I been EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:39 pm

LOL what's going on guys I see you guys are back to playing CS Source and I really miss the old days of Raab doing stupid shit peaking and just plain being a dumb ass. I miss Doc's comments that just make you laugh your ass off. Will you are the man born to lead type of guy much respect your way. Arch formerly know as Arch Angel your clutch performance time and time again saved our asses in many of matches. Bandy great guy really funny "Defusing he is" will never be forgotten. Slaya I miss hearing how he got grounded again lol. Maximus Decimus Meridous Fagimous one of a kind guy who was really always there when we needed him. Sam aka "Xclusfx" here again gone again guy but nevertheless one of the coolest guys I ever played with. And most of all my screaming and sucking sessions that really never had no end to them but nevertheless some really GREAT times that we have had in the past. I really miss you guys and all your personalities. I will try to hop in and out of vent and who knows maybe play a lil more CS source so that I can prove how much I don't clutch anymore ROFL.

See you guys soon and every now and then

Thx

Your friend

Uncle Tom *aka* Tom *aka* Tomzilla *aka* Untamable
Back to top Go down
aRcH
Pretty Huge Dick
aRcH

Where have I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where have I been   Where have I been EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Sad o the memories Crying or Very sad

its great to see everyone starting to comeback home
Back to top Go down
Will
Monster Cock
Will

Where have I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where have I been   Where have I been EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:19 am

Yea, def cool to see you back. Hopefully u can play some guild wars 2 with us when it comes out lata this year. Or hop in for a scrim or 2 just for fun.

Back to top Go down
https://clanphd.forumotion.com
Raab
Pretty Huge Dick
Raab

Where have I been Empty
PostSubject: dsafdsag   Where have I been EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:55 am

OMFG!~!!! GUILD WARS 2!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where have I been Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where have I been   Where have I been Empty