Pretty Huge Dks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike Source Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UC wants us back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc
Monster Cock
Doc

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Check out "Community news and good news too!" Lol me will arch and tom are mentioned.

"Arch, Airborne, Doctor, Tom, I know your out there. Time passes, things change. I hope your all doing well

If you can read between the lines.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Monster Cock
Bandy

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 am

What about mentioning the legend of Bandy...i never got teh respect i deserved for my stellar performances for team UC back in teh day. cyclops

Also...we were all ruled by a 13 yr old....WAKEBOARDER

has anything changed that much that it wont happen again?
Back to top Go down
archs

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 pm

haha bandyy pulls a TO and wants some credit for his talent
Back to top Go down
Airborne

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:30 am

I know tom said he'd go back over his dead body. Too many bridges burned, too many of the really cool guys left. Before I'd evn consider going back the whole sponsorship thing would have to end. UC spends too much time taking care of sponsored clans and not enough of their own.

Sup by the way. Afghanistan is dull as always. I sit behind a desk and it looks like i'm gonna be doing that all year. I at least got internet now which is better than nothing. Not good enough to game on. I come back in november for like 15 days which should be a nice little break. I'll def be on for some COH and whatever you guys are up too then.

I've made up my mind to definintely get out of the army after this deployment. So maybe i'll actually be around for a full season of CS for the first time in the last 10 years. Hope everyone doing well.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Monster Cock
Bandy

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:27 am

Dang who dat?

You haven’t missed much, everyone is pretty much doing whatever. I’ve been super busy between work and looking for a house. I’ve been building my wife a computer then I’m going to upgrade mine to 1337 status. Good to hear Afghanistan is dull and that you’re going to get out after this deployment. I’m definitely down for some COH though when you get back. Be safe.
Back to top Go down
Raab
Pretty Huge Dick
Raab

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:41 am

But no one wants me Sad

I can take a hint ..... I wont bug u all anymore ill just play COH with bandy if he ever comes back

Thanks for atleast not banning me......
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Monster Cock
Bandy

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 am

I thought that Uber posted that comment. I dont think it was a bash on you Raab.

PS Raab, did you buy Crysis? I want to know how that game is and is there any other games that we can play 2 v cpu? I liked L4D, but the cracked version only gets you so far. I do miss the old starcraft days when we could hamachi. Anyways, i'll hit you up tonight when i'm installing windows on my wifes new computer.
Back to top Go down
Raab
Pretty Huge Dick
Raab

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Not what I am talking about Bandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UC wants us back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC wants us back!   UC wants us back! Empty

Back to top Go down

UC wants us back!
Page 1 of 1