Pretty Huge Dks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike Source Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE

Go down 
+3
Bandy
Doc
aRcH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aRcH
Pretty Huge Dick
aRcH

HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE Empty
PostSubject: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:52 pm

IS EVERYONE STILL OUT THERE??

TOM? SLAYA?

SLAYA WE WANT TO START PLAYINS CSS AGAIN COME BACK PLZ

TOM WE NEED A WATER BOY FOR THE TEAM. PLA COME BACK ALSO
Back to top Go down
Doc
Monster Cock
Doc

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 pm

slayaa is grounded because he talked back to his mom and his penis is too small to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Bandy
Monster Cock
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 am

i guess i'll be the water boy's water boy
Back to top Go down
pHd. Tom
Monster Cock
pHd. Tom

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Fuck CS and Fuck your damn water, get it your damn self LOL. Me being waterboy = getting another server? ROFL Im around but been to damn busy with work and family to do gaming or anything else on general. Dont want to comit to anything league wise but might stop in form time to time to do something.

PS did Will leave for Afghanistan already?

Oh and yeah ROFL like a motherfucker at Slayaa on his rebellion state of mind. Tell that niggie if he doesn't like the rules of his parents then he can always move out get a job and start paying bills today act now or shut the fuck up Smile
Back to top Go down
Doc
Monster Cock
Doc

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah will left i think this monday or tuesday, He said he think will have internet there so we will see.

We are starting another league since nothing is going on, Jon and arch and me are starting one, bandy said he will be poping in and out so we will have him as a back up or something.

Will did cancel the server, i want to try and get a cheap one so we can practice on, like a 20-40 dollar one, If anyone can pitch in that would be good.
Back to top Go down
Will
Monster Cock
Will

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:37 am

Yea, I'm on my way to Afghanistan. Right now i'm in some country o the north of there. Hopefully I should be there in the next few days. I think i'm gonna be living in a tent thought which would mean no interent which would suck, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://clanphd.forumotion.com
Bandy
Monster Cock
Bandy

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:47 am

Any word from the Afghan internet world?
Back to top Go down
Will
Monster Cock
Will

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Nope still stuck in the same place as always. Hopefully I'll get a flight out of here tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
https://clanphd.forumotion.com
Raab
Pretty Huge Dick
Raab

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:21 pm

will i saw that u got that awesome connection

lol

whats the deal with that over there?
Back to top Go down
Willz

PostSubject: Google IED page   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Yea. The connectin is limitted to 128/64 and its really not even that. Its all done by satellite. Basically it'll be anoter year of no gaming which is going to really suck ballz. I'm pretty much back in the mood for CS again which seems like so are u guys but oh well. At least I've finally decided to def get out and this will be my last one.

Check out Its the google homepage in afghanistan. It has google spelled in the form of and IED. pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
aRcH
Pretty Huge Dick
aRcH

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 am

hey will

hows it going over there?
Back to top Go down
Sanders
Slong

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:20 am

I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Msg me on friends or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE   HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLLLLLLLLLLO OUT THEREEEE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pretty Huge Dks :: General :: General-
Jump to: