Pretty Huge Dks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike Source Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout 3 New

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aRcH
Pretty Huge Dick
aRcH

Fallout 3 New Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 New   Fallout 3 New EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 am

Why did no one tell me the 2 new add ons to fallout 3 were out?? They both looking fucking amazing and I am def. going to gamestop tomorrow to get them...
Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt are both out. One takes place in Alaska and the other in Pittsburgh (that was only for Doc). Looks sweet thats wat ill be doing tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Monster Cock
Doc

Fallout 3 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 New   Fallout 3 New EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:48 am

I got 3 words for you, They each have 3 letters:

Gay, MoM Ftw
Back to top Go down
Will
Monster Cock
Will

Fallout 3 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 New   Fallout 3 New EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 am

I've been reading up on these since chris told me about them yesterday. There are actually 3 additions to the game since we played.

Operation Anchorage - which is good and bad. It adds some stuff but it brings you to another area of the game which you can only go through once and then thats it which is pretty gay.

Broken Steel, Adds a bunch of new quest and items to the game in the main area that the game took place the first time and it may have a few new areas, but not sure. Best of all this one increases the level cap to 30 and adds some new feats. Like you can revive dogmeat everytime he dies since he's fucking retarded. This expansion also allows to continue playing beyond where the last game just ended.

The Pitt is the last one. This one is a whole new area which is pretty good from what the reviews say. and you can go back and forth between the main land and this new area even after you done the quest chains there which is cool. This one also adds some new weaspons, schematics, and other stuff.

I was also reading that there are mods out now which will eliminate your carrying capacity which would be nice, because you won't have to choose between gear.

With all these updates, I think it would be worth playing through the whole game again to see all the new stuff. I'm gonan go get these this week i think.
Back to top Go down
https://clanphd.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Fallout 3 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 New   Fallout 3 New Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pretty Huge Dks :: General :: General-
Jump to: